11.02.2009

Quote, Beija-Flor Rocks!, Unquote


When jeans change someone's life it's worth blogging about, don't you think? Just like the Beauty Editor at People StyleWatch, our customers have been raving about our newest denim line, Beija-Flor (pronounced "beige-a- floor"). Across generations, lifestyles, occupations and body types, here's what a few have said:

When she took them on a long trip to London, Heather, from Ego Hour, was amazed that they really "don't stretch out". She wore them a ton and they kept their shape.

Because of the rise and contoured waist, Kim, owner of The Garage, says, "Winston-Salem no longer has to see my 'plumber's butt' when I change a keg or stock bottled waters. Plus they just feel like sweats."

Our very own Anne can't resist giving away all her cute jeans to her daughter but she said, "these I'm keeping for myself. I'll have them for years."

Cissy, who just turned 50 (happy birthday!) and loves her Beija-Flors, said "They form to my curvy body better than any jean I've ever owned. They're as comfortable as leggings."

After Monta bought her second pair she announced, "I'm giving all my other jeans away."

The line is woman-owned by a mother-daughter team and grew from their love of all things Brazilian (where women are known for their curves). Their jeans have memory stretch, are contoured to eliminate gaping in the rear, and have a rise that's higher but still looks modern.

Beija-Flor means hummingbird in Portuguese; at Wild Flower it means "my favorite jeans ever".

1 comment:

stacie Lee said...

I think I may have to swing into Winston.. Just to try them!!!